You have now successfully incorporated a company what next ?
A lot of websites do tell you how to incorporate a company but many fail to tell the post incorporation procedures which are pretty important too.
- Open a Bank Account and deposit the share capital.
- Hold a board meeting and appoint an auditor
- Obtain Common Seal for the company
- MBP 1 to be signed by all the directors indicating the interests in any other organisations.
- Print Share Certificates in Form SH 1
- Pay Stamp duty for the shares issued by the company
- Obtain the stationery for the company. Please ensure that the CIN is mentioned on all the stationery.
- Also ensure that INC 21 has been filed
- Obtain statutory registers for the company and fill in the relevant details .
In case this article has helped kindly leave a comment. Please obtain advice from your Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary / Advocate before taking any action based on our blog.